ZrCoin (ZRC) Price Up 14.6% Over Last 7 Days
ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 4th. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $7.09 million and approximately $49,452.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ZrCoin has traded 14.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for approximately $1.86 or 0.00016734 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008282 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $122.89 or 0.01103840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00042846 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00091516 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.36 or 0.00182898 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00015157 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.