AsiaCoin (AC) Market Capitalization Reaches $7.81 Million
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 5th. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, AsiaCoin has traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar. AsiaCoin has a total market cap of $7.81 million and approximately $216.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.49 or 0.01838270 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003963 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006027 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00007387 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00019686 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00027143 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.97 or 0.00584454 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002645 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.