Bitcore (BTX) Price Down 36.9% This Week
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 14.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $159.36 million and $2.01 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcore coin can now be bought for about $13.24 or 0.00113829 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bit-Z, C-CEX and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 36.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,665.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $861.54 or 0.07407960 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,281.33 or 0.11017600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $212.56 or 0.01827670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.72 or 0.03161850 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.07 or 0.00232754 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.10 or 0.00129860 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.78 or 0.00961153 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $399.75 or 0.03437260 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.