CVCoin (CVCOIN) Price Up 33.9% This Week
CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. One CVCoin token can now be purchased for about $1.23 or 0.00010708 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, CVCoin has traded 33.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. CVCoin has a total market cap of $12.12 million and $3,090.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008319 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.83 or 0.00977641 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016274 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040663 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008638 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00087580 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00182608 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00014794 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CVCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.