Datum (DAT) Price Reaches $0.0459 on Top Exchanges
Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. During the last seven days, Datum has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar. Datum has a market cap of $38.14 million and $1.72 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datum token can now be purchased for $0.0459 or 0.00000397 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, OKEx, EtherDelta and COSS.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008448 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.14 or 0.00978215 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016095 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008629 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040239 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00088222 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00185217 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001557 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, EtherDelta, AEX and COSS. It is not possible to purchase Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.