Dotcoin Achieves Market Cap of $7.18 Million (DOT)
Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. Over the last seven days, Dotcoin has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Dotcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0251 or 0.00000223 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Dotcoin has a market cap of $7.18 million and $27,328.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $206.90 or 0.01841860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003901 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005997 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00007345 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00019733 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00027110 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022705 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dotcoin was developed by Cryptopia and it provides instant payments without the need for central authority. “
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Dotcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dotcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.