Elastic One Day Trading Volume Tops $2.07 Million (XEL)
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 5th. During the last week, Elastic has traded up 26.3% against the dollar. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00003083 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $32.00 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00032112 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016334 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009868 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000220 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.