ExclusiveCoin Price Up 21.2% Over Last 7 Days (EXCL)
ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 5th. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $6.65 million and approximately $360,894.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 21.2% higher against the US dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.48 or 0.00012877 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $613.57 or 0.05323990 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002014 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00022316 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020477 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00014781 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.