Indicoin (INDI) Market Capitalization Reaches $0.00
Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded up 18.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 5th. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $4,339.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Indicoin token can now be bought for $0.0277 or 0.00000240 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Indicoin has traded 11% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00032303 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016425 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00010141 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001850 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.