Linda (LINDA) Market Cap Reaches $10.88 Million
Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 5th. Linda has a market cap of $10.88 million and $58,435.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linda coin can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets, YoBit and C-CEX. Over the last week, Linda has traded down 19.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.90 or 0.00562903 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009806 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.86 or 0.00120200 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006384 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00031010 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, YoBit, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.