Lisk (LSK) Price Hits $18.68
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. In the last week, Lisk has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for about $18.68 or 0.00162306 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinEgg, Bit-Z and BitBay. Lisk has a market cap of $1.91 billion and approximately $28.92 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.96 or 0.00234440 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00059517 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00139248 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001696 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.19 or 0.00331902 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016518 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003519 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00061206 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, COSS, YoBit, BitGrail, HitBTC, Livecoin, BitBay, Poloniex, CoolCoin, Coinroom, Abucoins, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Upbit, Exrates and ChaoEX. It is not possible to purchase Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.