MinexCoin (MNX) Price Hits $26.54 on Exchanges
MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 5th. MinexCoin has a market capitalization of $91.21 million and approximately $109,710.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MinexCoin coin can now be bought for about $26.54 or 0.00231422 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded up 29% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00009220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.46 or 0.01032100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003424 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016397 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00041265 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00089919 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.05 or 0.00183401 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016090 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.