NeosCoin Trading 14.3% Higher Over Last Week (NEOS)
NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 5th. In the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded up 14.3% against the US dollar. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $17.73 million and approximately $190,599.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NeosCoin coin can now be purchased for $4.77 or 0.00041459 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,525.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,284.49 or 0.11158900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00030854 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00036683 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.97 or 0.00955385 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00026852 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.13 or 0.00192263 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.