Paragon (PRG) Hits Market Capitalization of $16.44 Million
Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 5th. During the last seven days, Paragon has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar. Paragon has a market capitalization of $16.44 million and $76,550.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002208 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Tidex and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009178 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.17 or 0.01030330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003343 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016395 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00089394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.68 or 0.00189045 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00015950 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.