ParkByte (PKB) Price Hits $0.83 on Exchanges
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. ParkByte has a total market cap of $3.97 million and $86,224.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ParkByte has traded 17.5% higher against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for about $0.83 or 0.00007397 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00038879 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.82 or 0.00974847 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011274 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003808 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00031805 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018444 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.