Polymath Market Capitalization Achieves $197.89 Million (POLY)
Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded 31.5% lower against the dollar. One Polymath token can now be purchased for approximately $0.83 or 0.00007345 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. Polymath has a total market capitalization of $197.89 million and approximately $1.56 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $206.90 or 0.01841860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003901 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005997 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00019733 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00027110 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022705 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001292 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.