Quantum 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $52,385.00 (QAU)
Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 5th. One Quantum token can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00001842 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Gatehub, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last week, Quantum has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum has a total market cap of $16.01 million and $52,385.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.55 or 0.01029770 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016354 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00040655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00089051 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00195194 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016272 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Gatehub and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.