Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for BGC Partners (BGCP)
BGC Partners (NASDAQ: BGCP) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/3/2018 – BGC Partners was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/23/2018 – BGC Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 2/13/2018 – BGC Partners was upgraded by analysts at BGC Financial from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/12/2018 – BGC Partners was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – BGC Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/9/2018 – BGC Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of BGC Partners, Inc. (BGCP) traded up $0.20 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $13.45. The stock had a trading volume of 1,267,182 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,129,500. The company has a quick ratio of 1.18, a current ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.45. The firm has a market capitalization of $4,057.69, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.94 and a beta of 1.10. BGC Partners, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $10.39 and a fifty-two week high of $16.97.
BGC Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Friday, February 9th. The financial services provider reported $0.35 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.28 by $0.07. The business had revenue of $894.23 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $853.00 million. BGC Partners had a return on equity of 47.22% and a net margin of 0.05%. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.25 earnings per share. equities analysts expect that BGC Partners, Inc. will post 1.35 earnings per share for the current year.
BGC Partners, Inc (BGC) is a global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets. The Company operates through two segments: Financial Services and Real Estate Services. It provides a range of services, including trade execution, broker-dealer services clearing, trade compression, post trade, information, and other back-office services to a range of financial and non-financial institutions.
Receive News & Ratings for BGC Partners Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BGC Partners Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.