Rise Price Down 1% This Week (RISE)
Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 5th. During the last week, Rise has traded down 1% against the dollar. One Rise coin can currently be bought for about $0.46 or 0.00004000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. Rise has a market cap of $56.08 million and $281.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00069965 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00034978 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 57.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006526 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003044 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00015038 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.