SALT Reaches Market Capitalization of $234.61 Million (SALT)
SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 5th. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded 3% higher against the dollar. SALT has a total market cap of $234.61 million and approximately $3.92 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SALT token can now be purchased for $4.33 or 0.00037189 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Huobi, EtherDelta and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00008896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.52 or 0.01017530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003195 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016138 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008585 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00040036 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00088607 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.55 or 0.00193627 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015494 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Gate.io, OKEx, Liqui, Huobi, Binance, Radar Relay, Upbit, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.