SingularDTV Trading Down 10% This Week (SNGLS)
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000929 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Binance, HitBTC and Liqui. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $64.61 million and $991,919.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008501 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.00979793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040169 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00087620 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00184816 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001582 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Livecoin, Binance, HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives, Gatecoin, Liqui, Braziliex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.