Status Price Tops $0.18 on Major Exchanges (SNT)
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 14.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. Over the last seven days, Status has traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Status has a market cap of $628.97 million and $93.70 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001572 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Livecoin, Kucoin and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009026 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $117.58 or 0.01019940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003225 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040648 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00089109 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00196130 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00015988 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui, Gatecoin, Gate.io, Tidex, IDEX, BigONE, Upbit, Bitfinex, Huobi, Cobinhood, ChaoEX, Binance, AEX, Livecoin and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.