Syscoin One Day Trading Volume Tops $2.92 Million (SYS)
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 5th. During the last week, Syscoin has traded up 10.4% against the dollar. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.70 or 0.00006018 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, AEX and Poloniex. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $371.90 million and approximately $2.92 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $212.56 or 0.01827670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004028 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007187 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00019891 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00029475 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002658 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023136 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001292 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.