TenX (PAY) Price Up 18.1% Over Last Week
TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 5th. TenX has a market capitalization of $198.85 million and $5.55 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TenX has traded up 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. One TenX token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.90 or 0.00016290 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, ChaoEX and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.14 or 0.00987205 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00015965 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00039997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00088144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.66 or 0.00185682 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001539 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, ChaoEX, Huobi, Bittrex, Gate.io, Kucoin, Cryptopia, IDEX, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, BigONE, OKEx, Liqui, EtherDelta, Coinrail, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.