Tierion (TNT) Hits Market Capitalization of $47.83 Million
Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 5th. Tierion has a total market cap of $47.83 million and $2.28 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tierion token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000964 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Binance, HitBTC and Liqui. During the last week, Tierion has traded 13% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00008367 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.68 or 0.00982273 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016084 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008626 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00040225 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00088009 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.38 or 0.00184755 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001582 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Tierion Token Trading
Tierion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui, Binance, Huobi and BigONE. It is not presently possible to buy Tierion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tierion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tierion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.