ZClassic 24 Hour Volume Reaches $3.70 Million (ZCL)
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for $7.80 or 0.00066987 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, ZClassic has traded down 92.9% against the US dollar. ZClassic has a market cap of $26.92 million and $3.70 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.03 or 0.00961782 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.77 or 0.03440730 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00037283 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.54 or 0.00330873 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00018171 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016381 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.