Datum (DAT) Price Reaches $0.0338 on Top Exchanges
Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 13th. During the last seven days, Datum has traded down 24.6% against the US dollar. One Datum token can currently be bought for about $0.0338 or 0.00000378 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, COSS, AEX and OKEx. Datum has a total market cap of $28.08 million and approximately $2.42 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.26 or 0.00930759 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003235 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011159 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00045936 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00088565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00206401 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, OKEx, Huobi, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.