ArtByte Price Down 32.4% Over Last Week (ABY)
ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 27.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, ArtByte has traded 32.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $5.05 million and $104,939.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for $0.0064 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $156.54 or 0.01971010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004178 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006849 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016459 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003821 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00028402 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00001153 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.