AsiaCoin Hits One Day Trading Volume of $3,479.00 (AC)
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 31% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One AsiaCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded up 42.6% against the US dollar. AsiaCoin has a total market cap of $8.16 million and $3,479.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.52 or 0.01939670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007138 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016636 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.06 or 0.00878479 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003888 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00028975 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.