Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price Hits $966.54
Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 12.6% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $16.45 billion and approximately $395.96 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for $966.54 or 0.11605300 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbank, Cryptopia, Coinone and BTCC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,390.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00028082 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.45 or 0.00173489 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00022647 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $142.93 or 0.01716150 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020684 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002801 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010863 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Markets, Zaif, Huobi, BX Thailand, BTCC, Gatecoin, CoolCoin, QuadrigaCX, Gate.io, RightBTC, OKEx, GetBTC, Bitfinex, Independent Reserve, Coinfloor, LakeBTC, bitFlyer, BitBay, Allcoin, Fisco, Bitonic, xBTCe, Quoine, Bittrex, Kucoin, Korbit, YoBit, Gemini, WEX, Bibox, Bithumb, BitGrail, Bitbank, Coinnest, Negocie Coins, Bit-Z, Upbit, HitBTC, Lbank, Binance, Bitso, Livecoin, Bitcoin Indonesia, BitMEX, BTCBOX, Mr. Exchange, EXX, CEX.IO, ACX, BL3P, Tidex, Coinrail, Bleutrade, Kraken, CoinsBank, Bitstamp, Coinone, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Exmo, Paribu, Liqui, Foxbit, CoinEgg, Coinroom, itBit, CoinExchange, GDAX, BTCTurk, Luno and Coinsquare. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.