Bounty0x (BNTY) Tops 1-Day Volume of $59,786.00
Bounty0x (CURRENCY:BNTY) traded 51.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Bounty0x has a market capitalization of $8.33 million and $59,786.00 worth of Bounty0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bounty0x token can currently be purchased for $0.0670 or 0.00000768 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Token Store. Over the last week, Bounty0x has traded down 17% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bounty0x is an Etherem-based bounty program management platform. Bounty0x acts as an intermediary, enabling start ups to post bounty programs and users to receive income for completing bounty tasks. BNTY is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Bounty0x's platform. “
Bounty0x Token Trading
Bounty0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Token Store, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Bounty0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounty0x must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bounty0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bounty0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounty0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.