Credo (CREDO) Price Reaches $0.0211 on Major Exchanges
Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Credo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0211 or 0.00000231 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Credo has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. Credo has a market cap of $11.59 million and $0.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.