DecentBet Market Cap Hits $9.89 Million (DBET)
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 17.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One DecentBet token can now be bought for about $0.0833 or 0.00001053 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 26.3% lower against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $9.89 million and $34,830.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.11 or 0.00848256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013488 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00045196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00108918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00192225 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.