DigiByte 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $1.93 Million (DGB)
DigiByte (CURRENCY:DGB) traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. DigiByte has a total market cap of $224.64 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DigiByte has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DigiByte coin can currently be bought for $0.0225 or 0.00000278 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,189.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $607.15 or 0.07498510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $938.25 or 0.11587700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.80 or 0.01998230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.21 or 0.02608520 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00207726 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00112147 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.04 or 0.00840348 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $249.83 or 0.03085450 BTC.
DigiByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A coin that has adopted the Bitcoin “21” figure but increased the supply to 21 billion – with over 5 algorithms to mine with (Scryt, Sha-256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl) – in order to keep mining local and in the hands of many. A 60 second block target, a 0.5% premine and a block retarget every 2.4 hrs or 244 blocks. DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years. Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 30 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining. Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners. Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized consensus. “
Buying and Selling DigiByte
DigiByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, OKEx, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Coinhouse, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange, YoBit, Bittylicious, alcurEX and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase DigiByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigiByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.