Gas Trading Down 30% This Week (GAS)
Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Gas token can now be purchased for $22.01 or 0.00252163 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, Exrates, Gate.io and Poloniex. Gas has a total market capitalization of $218.05 million and approximately $4.58 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gas has traded 30% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, Coinnest, Poloniex, Kucoin, Exrates, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.