HEAT Trading Down 10.9% Over Last Week (HEAT)
HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. One HEAT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002549 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet and C-CEX. HEAT has a market cap of $7.27 million and approximately $1,689.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, HEAT has traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00145079 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030480 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.