KiloCoin 1-Day Volume Tops $817.00 (KLC)
KiloCoin (CURRENCY:KLC) traded 30.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last seven days, KiloCoin has traded up 67.5% against the US dollar. One KiloCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0432 or 0.00000520 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. KiloCoin has a total market cap of $8.49 million and approximately $817.00 worth of KiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $165.11 or 0.01985580 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004120 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007307 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016785 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 48.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004211 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00028130 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001183 BTC.
KiloCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KiloCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Scrypt algorithm. Kilocoin is ment to be a new measurement of value. “
KiloCoin Coin Trading
KiloCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy KiloCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KiloCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KiloCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KiloCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.