Nuls (NULS) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $5.07 Million
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 26% against the US dollar. One Nuls token can now be purchased for $2.57 or 0.00031313 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, OKEx, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Nuls has a market capitalization of $60.62 million and approximately $5.07 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Nuls Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Coinbene, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.