Pluton (PLU) Tops 1-Day Volume of $2,518.00
Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Pluton token can now be purchased for approximately $11.25 or 0.00141712 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. Pluton has a total market cap of $9.57 million and approximately $2,518.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.00853282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013457 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00044370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00110341 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00191411 BTC.
Pluton Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.