Quantum (QTM) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of -0.03
News coverage about Quantum (NYSE:QTM) has been trending somewhat negative recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Quantum earned a news sentiment score of -0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the technology company an impact score of 43.0551667626209 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- BRIEF-First Quantum Minerals Reports Industrial Action At The Cobre Panama Project (feeds.reuters.com)
- EQUITY NOTICE: Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Quantum Corporation – QTM (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Proof Gets All Quantum With whurley and Strangeworks (markets.financialcontent.com)
- AmpliTech Exhibits at International Physicists Meeting (markets.financialcontent.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Quantum Corporation of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 16, 2018 – QTM (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of research firms recently issued reports on QTM. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Quantum from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, December 7th. ValuEngine raised shares of Quantum from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, February 13th.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was reported by Daily Political and is the sole property of of Daily Political. If you are accessing this story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US & international copyright legislation. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2018/03/14/quantum-qtm-receives-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-03.html.
Quantum Corporation focuses on scale-out storage, archive and data protection, providing solutions for capturing, sharing, managing and preserving digital assets over the entire data lifecycle. The Company’s end-to-end tiered storage solutions enable users to maximize the value of their data by making it accessible whenever and wherever needed, retaining it indefinitely and reducing total cost and complexity.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.