Red Pulse (RPX) Market Cap Tops $43.72 Million
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Red Pulse token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0805 or 0.00000981 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $43.72 million and $1.95 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 31.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00154415 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013400 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011547 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006409 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.