Request Network (REQ) Price Reaches $0.20
Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Request Network token can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002323 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Request Network has a market cap of $134.26 million and approximately $2.95 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 19.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Request Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, IDEX, COSS, Kucoin, Gate.io, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.