Sphere One Day Trading Volume Tops $130,367.00 (SPHR)
Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Sphere coin can now be bought for about $2.34 or 0.00028203 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Sphere has traded 33.3% lower against the dollar. Sphere has a market capitalization of $7.21 million and approximately $130,367.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.06 or 0.00877670 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 29.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007907 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002049 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004454 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.