Status Price Down 21.2% This Week (SNT)
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. Status has a market capitalization of $456.03 million and approximately $20.34 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Status has traded 21.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Status token can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001514 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Binance, Bitfinex and ChaoEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BigONE, Bittrex, Upbit, Tidex, Binance, AEX, ChaoEX, Gatecoin, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Liqui, IDEX, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Kucoin and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.