Storm Price Reaches $0.0223 on Top Exchanges (STORM)
Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 16% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, Storm has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. Storm has a market capitalization of $90.93 million and approximately $16.91 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0223 or 0.00000256 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Radar Relay and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Coinrail, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to purchase Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.