TokenCard (TKN) Achieves Market Capitalization of $25.53 Million
TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 14th. TokenCard has a total market capitalization of $25.53 million and $160,123.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TokenCard has traded 27.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TokenCard token can now be purchased for approximately $1.03 or 0.00012617 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.97 or 0.00857279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00045985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00109606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00190555 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, YoBit, EtherDelta, Liqui and CryptoDerivatives. It is not possible to purchase TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenCard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.