U.CASH (UCASH) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $6,112.00
U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One U.CASH token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0140 or 0.00000162 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, U.CASH has traded down 30.1% against the dollar. U.CASH has a total market cap of $25.86 million and approximately $6,112.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to buy U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U.CASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.