Voxels Reaches Market Capitalization of $29.71 Million (VOX)
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded up 21.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001621 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. Voxels has a market capitalization of $29.71 million and approximately $10.09 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Voxels has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $168.54 or 0.01938670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007467 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 61.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029125 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001013 BTC.
Voxels Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.