Voxels (VOX) Price Reaches $0.12
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Voxels coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001487 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Over the last week, Voxels has traded down 8% against the dollar. Voxels has a total market cap of $25.20 million and $5.66 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $159.87 or 0.01958890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004192 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007459 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016697 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00028458 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001163 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.