Zoin (ZOI) Price Reaches $1.08 on Major Exchanges
Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Zoin has traded 23.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for $1.08 or 0.00012448 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Zoin has a total market cap of $18.67 million and approximately $24,057.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,736.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $652.89 or 0.07518140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,001.42 or 0.11531600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $166.51 or 0.01917360 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $231.05 or 0.02660530 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00212555 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00114612 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.00861953 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $271.17 or 0.03122570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.